Should you change your mind, you can return items if they are unused and in their original condition with your receipt to any Barnsley Museum shop (Experience Barnsley, Worsbrough Mill, Cooper Gallery, Cannon Hall Museums Parks and Gardens and Elsecar Heritage Centre) within 14 days, it will either be exchanged or you will be given a full refund minus postage costs.
Returns will also be accepted via post.
Items we can’t accept returns on are jewellery, unless of course these are faulty.
Events are subject to change or cancellation. If an event is cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control refunds will be considered on a case-by-case basis. If an event is cancelled in advance by BMBC a full refund or transfer to alternative event will be offered.
Refunds are not available on events tickets bought by mistake or due to changes in circumstance, if we are contacted more than 14 days before the event tickets can be exchanged for another time/event or transferred. Please contact us for details.
Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations you have the right to cancel your order for any item bought on this website for a full refund. This doesn’t apply to:
- Items collected in store.
- Goods and services where the price is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market, and cannot be controlled by the trader.
- Goods made to the customers specification or are clearly personalised.
- Goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly Newspapers, periodicals, magazines.
- Sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if unsealed after delivery.
- Sealed audio or video recordings or computer software.
- Goods that becomes mixed inseparably (according to their nature) with other items after delivery.